Racism is at the forefront of all conversations today in this country. America was built upon racism and is a part of all systems and structures. In order to eliminate racism, white America must solve this problem. The Black community is critical in giving whites and other non-Blacks the real history and the Black experience.
The first step is to acknowledge white privilege. To do that, we invite you to join us and take the “White Privilege Test” during “Come Meet A Black Person” networking event where non-Blacks interact genuinely with a group of diverse Black people. “Come Meet A Black Person” is an open forum for human beings to start better relationships with each other across our cultural and racial differences.
“Come Meet A Black Person” is hosted by the creator, Cheryle Renee Moses, and includes guest speakers, interactive questionnaires, open conversations and an awesome group of participants. We will interact in #RacismTalkRooms and #BlackExperienceRooms as we do our part in eradicating racism in America.
CMABP Monthly Discussion
- Racism: What is the Critical Race Theory – 05/16/2021
- Racism: Becoming A White Ally and Anti-Racism Ambassador – 06/13/2021
- Racism: Non-Whites Pushing the White Supremacy Agenda – 07/11/2021
- Racism: Prejudices of the African Diaspora – 08/08/2021
- Racism: The American Criminal Justice System – 09/12/2021
- Racism: Anti-Columbus Narrative and a Case for Reparations to #ADOS – 10/10/2021
- Racism: – 11/16/2021
- Racism: Religion Used as a Weapon for White Supremacy – 12/23/2020