Racism is at the forefront of all conversations today in this country. America was built upon racism and is a part of all systems and structures. In order to eliminate racism, white America must solve this problem. The Black community is critical in giving whites and other non-Blacks the real history and the Black experience.
The first step is to acknowledge white privilege. To do that, we invite you to join us and take the “White Privilege Test” during “Come Meet A Black Person” networking event where non-Blacks interact genuinely with a group of diverse Black people. “Come Meet A Black Person” is an open forum for human beings to start better relationships with each other across our cultural and racial differences.
“Come Meet A Black Person” is hosted by the creator, Cheryle Renee Moses, and includes guest speakers, interactive questionnaires, open conversations and an awesome group of participants. We will interact in #RacismTalkRooms and #BlackExperienceRooms as we do our part in eradicating racism in America.
CMABP Weekly Topics of Discussion – 18-Weeks – Sunday, July 5, 2020 – Sunday, November 1, 2020 (A Journey Now Until Election Day Tuesday, November 3, 2020)
- Racism: The Healing Starts with Truth and Relationships – 07/05/2020
- Racism: White Insanity – 07/12/2020
- Racism: #LivingWhileBlack #CodeSwitching – 07/19/2020
- Racism: U.S. Government Is the Slave Master – 07/26/2020
- Racism: The American Criminal Justice System – 08/02/2020
- Racism: Education is a Tool of Brainwashing and Cultural Conditioning – 08/09/0202
- Racism: The Enforcement Tools – Low Minimum Wages, Poor Housing, Lack of Healthcare, #TheBlackTax – 08/16/2020
- Racism: The Corporate America Blueprint – 08/23/2020
- Racism: Media Is Subliminal Brainwashing – 08/30/2020
- Racism: Journalists are Racism Instigators – 09/06/2020
- Racism: The American Economic Black-Out – 09/13/2020
- Racism: The Mental Health Needs of All African-Americans – 09/20/2020
- Racism: The Prejudices of the African Diaspora – 09/27/2020
- Racism: Why Reparations for #ADOS Is A Necessity – 10/04/2020
- Racism: Eliminated in Two Generations – 10/11/2020
- The Affects of Racism: Destroyed by Black Love – 10/18/2020
- The Affects of Racism: Destroyed by Black People Learning To Trust Black People – 10/25/2020
- The Affects of Racism: Destroyed by Blacks Becoming Hurdlers – 11/01/2020