Activity

  • Link Sexton posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    When my cooker completely failed during a busy evening, I had no other choice but to get in touch with ES Repairs, and I’m truly glad I called them .

    As soon as I made the initial enquiry , their approach instantly put me at ease. They listened carefully to the symptoms , which made me confident I had chosen the right repair company .

    They offered times that fit perfectly around my day , which saved me a lot of frustration. The engineer turned up at the agreed time , something I genuinely valued.

    The engineer they sent was friendly, experienced, and very knowledgeable . He carried out a full inspection of the cooker , making it clear he takes pride in doing the job properly .

    The fault was found far sooner than I expected . He explained everything clearly , proving they care about proper communication .

    The entire repair process was neat and well organised. ES Cooker Repair Team He worked quickly but carefully, making the process completely hassle-free.

    check it out My cooker heated evenly and quickly just like new . Everything ran smoothly and quietly, which saved me from having to consider buying a new appliance .

    I was very impressed with the fairness of the cost . There were no hidden charges whatsoever , which showed real honesty .

    What really stood out was the aftercare . He explained how to prevent similar issues in the future , something most companies don’t bother with .

    Weeks after the repair, the cooker is still working perfectly . The burners light instantly , which has made everyday life far easier .

    cooker care If your cooker isn’t heating properly , I strongly recommend ES Repairs . They made the entire experience stress-free and simple .