Activity

  • Malmberg Peele posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    When my dishwasher completely failed during a busy week, I got in touch with ES Repairs , and I’m honestly glad I chose them .

    Right from the first call , I felt like they genuinely wanted to help . They asked detailed questions about the problem , giving me the sense that they really know their stuff .

    They offered times that suited my schedule , especially because I rely on the dishwasher every day . The appointment window was respected, a sign of real professionalism .

    The engineer they sent out was genuinely impressive . He ran full diagnostics , which made me trust him even more.

    He found the issue quicker than I expected . He didn’t use confusing jargon , showing honesty and transparency .

    The work was done with care and attention to detail . He had the necessary parts with him . The improvement was immediate .

    I was very impressed by how reasonable the cost was . ES Dishwasher Repair Services I didn’t feel overcharged in any way . This level of honesty is rare in appliance repair .

    What stood out even more was the advice they offered after the repair . They explained small maintenance habits that make a big difference . This level of service is rare .

    It has now been weeks since the repair, and the dishwasher works perfectly , which I’m incredibly grateful for. esrepairs.co.uk/dishwasher-repair-amersham/ The noise has reduced significantly .

    If you’re dealing with leaks, noise, or poor performance , I strongly recommend ES Repairs . Their service quality is genuinely impressive.