Activity

  • Proctor Calderon posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    A few weeks ago my washing machine completely packed in, so I reached out to ES Repairs , and the experience was far better than I expected.

    Even the booking process with them was smoother than I imagined. They didn’t rush me , reassuring me that they knew exactly how to handle the situation .

    My appointment was arranged quickly . Their engineer didn’t keep me waiting around , a detail that really makes them stand out.

    Their technician was polite, professional, and really knew what he was doing . He took time to understand the real cause of the fault, making sure he didn’t miss anything important .

    Within minutes, he was able to identify the root of the problem . He walked me through the steps so I knew exactly what he was doing. I could tell they prioritise fairness and clarity.

    The repair process was smooth, efficient, and far less stressful than I expected . He didn’t waste time . The improvement was immediate .

    ES Washing Machine Care Another thing I appreciated was the pricing . I wasn’t hit with any unexpected fees. It showed me that ES Repairs genuinely value their customers .

    Their follow-up support was a brilliant touch . They gave useful tips for maintaining the washing machine . It proved they take pride in long-term customer satisfaction.

    The washer now performs better than it has in years. The spin cycle is finally consistent . It’s honestly a relief .

    If anyone is dealing with a broken washing machine , I wouldn’t hesitate to use ES Repairs again . The whole experience was far better than I expected.