-
Pitts Murray posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago
When my cooker completely failed during a busy evening, I had no other choice but to get in touch with ES Repairs, and their service surprised me in the best possible way .
From the moment I contacted them, they were polite, patient, and attentive . They listened carefully to the symptoms , which made me confident I had chosen the right repair company .
Scheduling the repair visit was quick and easy , especially because I rely on the cooker daily . The engineer turned up at the agreed time , a sign of real professionalism .
The engineer they sent was friendly, experienced, and very knowledgeable . He carried out a full inspection of the cooker , showing real expertise .
The fault was found far sooner than I expected . He explained everything clearly , showing transparency and honesty .
ES Cooker Inspection The repair itself was handled professionally and efficiently . Everything was completed in one visit , something I genuinely appreciated .
esrepairs.co.uk/cooker-repair-amersham/ When he finished, the cooker worked perfectly again . All the burners worked perfectly , which made a huge difference to daily life .
Their prices were far more reasonable than expected . I wasn’t hit with unexpected fees , which showed real honesty .
They didn’t just fix the cooker and leave . He gave me tips on maintaining the cooker properly , which made me feel valued as a customer .
Weeks after the repair, the cooker is still working perfectly . There are no unusual smells or noises, which has made everyday life far easier .
esrepairs.co.uk/cooker-repair-kings-langley/ If your cooker isn’t heating properly , ES Repairs are absolutely worth getting in touch with. They made the entire experience stress-free and simple .

