-
Tennant Lorenzen posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago
When my oven suddenly broke down right before a family dinner, I reached out to ES Repairs for help, and I’m genuinely glad I picked them .
Right at the start of the conversation , they were calm, polite, and helpful . They didn’t rush the call , proving they genuinely know their job .
They offered flexible time slots that fit around my plans . Their availability was excellent. The appointment window was followed perfectly, something I genuinely appreciated.
The engineer from ES Repairs was brilliant . He looked at every component that could be causing the fault, giving me confidence in his work.
It didn’t take him long to identify the issue . He explained everything in clear English , which made the whole repair process easy to follow .
The repair itself was handled incredibly well . He worked quickly but without rushing , which saved me both time and money .
The oven heated up like new . The temperature is accurate , saving me a huge amount of frustration .
The pricing was another pleasant surprise . There were no hidden charges . more information It proved they care about customers rather than profit .
Their follow-up advice was incredibly useful . He even pointed out things that would help extend the oven’s lifespan. ES Repairs clearly take pride in looking after customers .
It has been weeks now, and everything still works perfectly . The preheat time is back to normal . I’m incredibly grateful for the service I received.
If you’re dealing with inconsistent temperatures or strange noises , I genuinely think ES Repairs are one of the best repair companies around . They delivered far more than I expected.

