<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Come Meet A Black Person | Malmberg Peele | Activity</title>
	<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/maskyear1/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/maskyear1/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Malmberg Peele.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 03:54:55 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">786b72807e3872f5e9e4622b8d101466</guid>
				<title>Malmberg Peele posted an update: When my dishwasher completely failed during a busy week, I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83301/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 08:37:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When my dishwasher completely failed during a busy week, I got in touch with ES Repairs , and I’m honestly glad I chose them .</p>
<p>Right from the first call , I felt like they genuinely wanted to help . They asked detailed questions about the problem , giving me the sense that they really know their stuff .</p>
<p>They offered times t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83301"><a href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83301/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">182d30c95e924f98262c3e7c8a75ac0e</guid>
				<title>Malmberg Peele became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83287/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 08:31:38 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>