<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Come Meet A Black Person | Linnet Schofield | Activity</title>
	<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/lownapkin0/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/lownapkin0/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Linnet Schofield.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:49:56 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7834bf41c926366171b0d17600c8a80b</guid>
				<title>Linnet Schofield posted an update: After struggling for days with an oven that wouldn’t cook e [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83734/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 07:58:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>After struggling for days with an oven that wouldn’t cook evenly, I finally decided to call ES Repairs , and choosing them turned out to be the best decision I could have made .</p>
<p>From the moment I phoned them , their team put me at ease . They asked all the right questions , making the whole process far less stressful .</p>
<p> ES A&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83734"><a href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83734/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a1ff42ab5cd9ab53333edcb30901ba3</guid>
				<title>Linnet Schofield became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83727/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 07:54:13 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>