<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Come Meet A Black Person | Neal Carey | Activity</title>
	<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/harprandom6/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/harprandom6/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Neal Carey.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 02:59:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14c722bc84b5d77b0e23854b362e8fbc</guid>
				<title>Neal Carey posted an update: When my tumble dryer suddenly stopped heating up, I knew I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83459/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 09:33:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When my tumble dryer suddenly stopped heating up, I knew I needed professional help, so I decided to contact ES Repairs , and I’m genuinely glad I did .</p>
<p>From the moment I spoke to their team , they made everything clear and straightforward . They asked helpful questions , something I don’t experience often with repair com&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83459"><a href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83459/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d4e63d2bcdd2aeae962a9b4c41ea691</guid>
				<title>Neal Carey became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83437/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 09:26:10 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>