<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Come Meet A Black Person | Pitts Murray | Activity</title>
	<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/fridgecheque03/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/fridgecheque03/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Pitts Murray.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 22:21:40 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ce22fd318578b539dc67327be4c8bbd</guid>
				<title>Pitts Murray posted an update: When my cooker completely failed during a busy evening, I had [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83846/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 09:00:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When my cooker completely failed during a busy evening, I had no other choice but to get in touch with ES Repairs, and their service surprised me in the best possible way .</p>
<p>From the moment I contacted them, they were polite, patient, and attentive . They listened carefully to the symptoms , which made me confident I had chosen the right&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83846"><a href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83846/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">076ab485860c2fc33046b34cf3b2b4ae</guid>
				<title>Pitts Murray became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83823/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 08:50:22 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>