<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Come Meet A Black Person | Tennant Lorenzen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/dollship61/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/members/dollship61/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tennant Lorenzen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:49:56 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fe8c023e1843a3ea1122dbfa63de0f1</guid>
				<title>Tennant Lorenzen posted an update: When my oven suddenly broke down right before a family [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83711/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 07:44:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When my oven suddenly broke down right before a family dinner, I reached out to ES Repairs for help, and I’m genuinely glad I picked them .</p>
<p>Right at the start of the conversation , they were calm, polite, and helpful . They didn’t rush the call , proving they genuinely know their job .</p>
<p>They offered flexible time slots that fit aro&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-83711"><a href="https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83711/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fa006346c35929013b226df438f70fe</guid>
				<title>Tennant Lorenzen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://comemeetablackperson.com/activity/p/83703/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 07:38:05 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>